Tuesday 3 November 2015

Free engraving at Selfridges Trafford Centre Manchester by Tweezerman!




Calling all Beauty Babes!!!... Tweezerman are going to be in store at Selfridges Trafford Centre Manchester Tomorrow (4th November) with their engraving machine.  They will engrave any tweezer of theirs or make up brush, this service is free with any purchase!

Details are:

Where:  Selfridges Manchester - Trafford Centre
When:  Wednesday 4th November 2015
Time:  10am-10pm
Cost:  Engraving is free on purchase

A great idea for a gift for any beauty lover or just a little treat for yourself! I love anything personalised with my name or initial!!..

Will you be popping down to pick up yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x