GLAMGLOW Eye Mud is a 3 minute instant eye treatment. The world's first tap-on-wipe-off eye product designed to work for Hollywood actors in just a few minutes, just before going in front of a camera on-set.
This treatment also promises to target Dark Circles, Puffiness,Tired Eyes, Fine Lines, Whilst Hydrating, Brightening, Plumping. I definitely noticed a decrease in the appearance of my Fine lines, Puffiness & Dark circles around my under eye area as well as a feeling of plumping & hydration, when it was removed. It undoubtedly brightened up my under eye area & refreshed them making my eyes look like I'd just slept for 12hrs!. I think if used as a weekly or bi-weekly treatment you would definitely notice a major difference in your under eye area.
The mask was extremely easy to apply & remove, however it took a little of my makeup off with it, which it does claim not to do. The mask itself was very comfortable to apply & wear, it didn't feel sticky or gritty, The little green bits are peppermint, which effectively cool the eye area and left a refreshing sensation on my skin. This sensation faded shortly after the mask was removed.
For best results - follow these simple steps:
- Use one dual ChromeCell™ per use
- Tap an even layer from the inner corner out, to deliver the range of advanced active ingredients into the skin, then after 3 minutes...
- Close eyes and Wipe-Off with a soft dry tissue, using a clean part for each wipe. Leaving a micro layer of actives for extended results, revealing Super Bright Amazing Eyes!
- For an extra bit of Zing, Keep in the fridge - great for waking you up in the morning!
- Apply to one eye first, to instantly see the difference.
I really like the idea of these little pods as they are perfect for travel & are hygienic as you use once then throw away instead of reusing like a tub of cream. I think the price is quite reasonable as you get 12 pods for £44.99 which works out at around £3.70 a treatment.
What's your favourite Eye Treatment/Cream?