Monday 28 July 2014

Mummy & Me Pamper Kit by Love Boo


A gorgeous gift set containing pampering goodies for mum and baby, I picked this up for my friend as a gift for her baby shower, I loved the idea of products she can use before and after the baby arrives and then use them on the baby too!
For mum, there's Bath Soak, which is great for soothing tired muscles at the end of a long day, and Miracle Oil, which leaves skin feeling moisturised and helps prevent stretch marks.
For baby, there's an all-in-one shampoo and body wash which creates masses of creamy bubbles, soothing baby lotion to soothe dry skin and nappy barrier cream.
Mummy & Me Pamper Kit contains:
  • Splendidly Soothing Bath Soak, 250ml
  • Super Stretchy Miracle Oil, 100ml
  • Kind & Creamy baby lotion 50ml
  • Very gentle Top-to-Toe Wash, 50ml
  • Soothing Bottom Butter, 10g
    • Available for around £32.99, I got mine from Beauty Expert I'm sure any mum to be or new mum would love to receive something to pamper themselves with.
      It is also completely Safe to use when pregnant and nursing. Baby products safe to use from birth. Contains no parabens, sulphates, TEA, petrochemicals, synthetic colours, DEA or PEGS.
      What would you buy as a gift? 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x