Tuesday 23 June 2015

Urban Decay - eyeshadow in Dive Bar




Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Dive Bar* is described as a “medium blue with pink-purple shift.” It’s a muted, medium-dark, bright blue with lighter violet shimmer and sheen. It has a semi-opaque colour, it is very buildable and applied well to bare skin. The texture feels almost like a cream product, and it had no fall out or powdery, It goes on well and blends beautifully. It lasted for eight hours on me. I've used it as an eye liner to darken a neutral eye look and I have also worn in my crease to add a little colour to a smokey look.. It's a colour I wouldn't usually go for but am so glad I now have it in my collection to brighten up my looks.

Available from all good beauty outlets for £14.00

Have you tried any of the new eyeshadows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x