Friday 30 October 2015

Pink Lining - Yummy Mummy - Sam the Dalmatian Changing Bag.


I've had my Pink Lining changing bag for a little over eight months and like it but don't love it!.. For £79.00 I thought it would be perfect, but to me it just doesn't fulfill all my expectations.. 
The Yummy Mummy is their most popular baby changing bag. The exterior of the bag features the Sam The Dalmatian print and has two canvas elasticated side pockets with pretty PU bows and a front canvas pocket with Yummy Mummy slogan and cupcake patch. The bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap that is long enough to fit over any pram/buggy handle bars. Internal Features: 2x insulated bottle holders, 2x nappy pockets, pen holder, key fob, mirror, phone pocket, small zip pocket, padded changing mat and wet zip bag.

The bag itself is well made, attractive to look at with a fun design.. I love all the little compartments, and have enjoyed using it, but my biggest bugbear with the bag, is it just doesn't have enough space inside, as the padded changing mat takes up Too much valuable space.. Why didn't they make a separate exterior compartment on the bag as this would then enable you more space to fill with stuff your baby requires?. I have to cram everything in and pray the zip doesn't bust when I zip it up...

This is the back of the bag and as you can see they could quite easily attach a pocket for the changing mat to slip into and free up the inside?! - it just makes so much more sense to have the mat storage on the exterior of the bag. This tiny change would improve the use of this bag and make any parents life that little bit easier as everyone knows HOW MUCH stuff our little people need!..

Do you have this bag, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x