Thursday 28 April 2016

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - Vanilla.




This revolutionary foundation is infused with a potent combination of Coconut Water to naturally replenish moisture levels; nature’s resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin’s appearance and promote elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance. 

Let them think you were Born This Way.
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage
  • Oil-free
  • Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin’s moisture levels without overhydrating—for the look of radiant skin
  • Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin’s appearance and promote elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid helps balance skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance.
I totally LOVE this foundation, it leaves my skin looking flawless! It is just beautiful, my only complaint which is tiny is becareful if buying online as the shades are quite difficult to choose as I had Porcelain which I thought was the lightest shade but it is actually 1-2 shades darker than vanilla? So I would suggest gong in store or getting a sample before buying yours. But I can still wear Porcelain, I just use less and sheer it out and it looks fine. I will just use it in the summer months as it lasts all day and absorbs my oil .. I just can't praise this foundation any more.. It is currently my HG foundation for all weathers and occasions. If you're looking for a foundation that is super comfortable to wear all day and fantastic coverage, this is definitely the one for you!!! I've tried so many foundations and this one stood out to me the most. it feels like you're wearing absolutely nothing while giving you flawless looking skin. 

Available for £29.00 as all good beauty stores.

What's your HG Foundation?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x