Thursday 5 May 2016

Cover FX custom cover Drops In N20




Cover FX Custom Cover Drops can be mixed with anything liquid. These revolutionary drops feature Flash Fusion Technology, as soon as you drop, the solution flashes off leaving behind the pure pigment, weightlessly transforming your favourite beauty product in the palm of your hand. Transform and customise your oil, silicone, or water-based beauty products to your perfect level of coverage – from a sheer tint to a total coverage foundation.
Just drop into your favourite skincare, tinted moisturiser, or foundation and mix together using your fingertips to blend. Transform your product into your perfect level of coverage - everything from a sheer tint to a total coverage foundation. 
1 drop = sheer coverage
2 drops = medium coverage
3 drops = full coverage
4 drops = total coverage
You get 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz 
I am really mpressed with this product as you can use as a tinted moisturiser to a full cover foundation, easy to apply as can be mixed with any cream product, I love mixing mine with my daily moisturiser for a day time look and with my primer for a full cover long lasting night time look, it really is something else! One drop covers my whole face and I am able to go without concealer, it is a concentrated pigment so a little goes a very long way, perfect for holidays as you could mix with your face spf for cover and protection - perfect.
Available from most good online stores for £36.00, the come in lot's of great shades suitable for all skin tones.
Have you tried Cover FX?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x