Sunday 2 December 2012

Would you like to Co-Host my Blog Hop?

Hello
I just want to say a massive Thank You to all my lovely readers, i love talking to you all & reading all your amazing comments, discovering your blogs & reading your posts daily

 Sharethelove

I will be hosting my 3rd 'Share the Love' Blog Hop on Tuesday 4th December.

I am looking for some lovely people to help me Co- Host it, Blog Hops are great fun & help you meet new friends, promoting your blog & gaining new followers.

I have seen people go from 1 to 100+ followers from Blog Hops.

If you would be interested please leave a comment below to let me know, if i get a lot of response i will keep your details until the next one as i host them fortnightly!

I will then send you all the details including the Blog Hop Button so you can include it in your post.



14 comments:

  1. I would be interested in helping you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Thank You!
      I will send you over the codes etc later all ready for tomorrow :)

      X

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome! I would be interested! ;-)
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Thank you!
      I will send you over the codes & details later ready for tomorrow

      X

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! I'm interested, but I don't think I'm ready to host a blog hop. I'll participate for noe. :D

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes i will do a follow for a follow, i host a blog every 2 wks so you could always do one again, it's fairly easy all you have to do is write a post to promote the blog & insert the grab button & join button which i send you to add to you post :)

      X

      Delete
  4. Hi coming in from this blog hop share the love blog hop.:)
    newest follower
    Big Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Following you now through share the love blog hop!

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I'm extremely interested to c0-host this blog hop.
    I can be contacted @ revampspunkyrena@gmail.com
    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Great, i will note your details & be in touch :)
      I hold a bloghop fortnightly

      Thanks
      X

      Delete
  7. I Jane, totally missed it! I would love to be involved next time!!

    @MadamesMadeup

    or

    madamesmadeup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great i'll make a note & be in touch
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x