Sunday 23 December 2012

Would you like to Co-Host?!


I just want to say a massive Thank You to all my lovely readers, i love talking to you all & reading all your amazing comments, discovering your blogs & reading your posts.


I will be hosting my 5th 'Share the Love' Blog Hop on Tuesday 25th December, Don't forget to link up :D 

I am looking for some lovely people to help me Co-Host the next one in the New Year!, Blog Hops are great fun & help you meet new friends, promote your blog & gain new followers.

I have seen people go from 1 to 100+ followers from Blog Hops.

If you would be interested please leave a comment below to let me know, if i get a lot of response i will keep your details until the next one as i host them fortnightly!

I will then send you all the details including the Blog Hop Button so you can include it in your post.



10 comments:

  1. I'm still pretty new to blog hops so I don't want to host one just yet...at least until I know what I'm doing. lol But I am a new follower of yours so feel free to visit my blog and follow back. Happy holidays to you.

    www.momnstinks,blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,
      Visiting now :)
      I hold them fortnightly, so keep an eye out
      X

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    I would love to take part!

    I hope you have had a very lovely christmas!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog! It's great. I'm now following you and would love to co-host a blog hop with you :)

    Lauren
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Great I will be in touch with a date as have a few ppl interested :)

      Thanks
      X

      Delete
  4. I would love to cohost! I've done a couple of blog hops before, and have loved meeting new friends! :)

    Leslyn
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've never been involved in a blog hop but I would love to take part in one when is your next one being hosted?
    I'm following your blog and loving the fave products of this year :)
    If you fancy having a look back I'm at pianosandpetticoats.blogspot.co.uk
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thanks for stopping by!
      I host one every 2 weeks. My last one is still live until tomorrow :)
      If you are interested in co-hosting i will take you details & let you know when i have a space.

      Thanks
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x