Wednesday 1 June 2016

Lookfantastic June 2016 Beauty Box #LFJETSETTER


The June #LFJETSETTER Box is full of beauty treats perfect for popping into your hand-luggage this Summer. All in travel sizes, unlock the essentials for whiter teeth, beautiful skin and a glowing tan in your Lookfantastic Beauty Box this month.
Elle Magazine
A great bonus to the box! 

Tan Organic Self Tan Oil  £24.99/100ml
The first beauty product in the box is TanOrganic self tanning oil.  I've heard great things about TanOrganic - you apply the oil to freshly exfoliated skin and can expect the results to last for around four days. I'm excited to see how an oil rather than a cream works, so am looking forward to trying this out!

Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturiser £32.95/50ml
With 98.83% natural ingredients - with 12% coming from organic farming, certified by Ecocert - this is a skincare product that I'm excited about! It's full of vegetable oils (such as Sesame oil and Sweet Almond oil) and is marketed towards all skin types. For me, this will be a great introduction to a new natural and organic beauty brand, this is a very generous 22ml sample size.

Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream £49/15ml
I love seeing Caudalie products in Look Fantastic's beauty boxes, I have loved all the products I've tried from this brand, such quality, Described as being a wonder cream, it helps to improve and correct dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and dullness, leaving your eye area looking younger and brighter. Silver, copper and iridescent pearlisers visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles by 
illuminating the skin to give the illusion of bright and radiant skin. I know I will enjoy using this 7ml 
sample size. 

Spa Magik Beauty Balm - in Natural £13.50/50ml
This BB cream offers "light tinted coverage" with a shade that's most suited towards fair skin tones. The formulation is very creamy and easy to blend, but the colour is very sheer once applied to the skin. I do like using lighter bases during the summer, I will see how this compares to my other BB Creams.

Mr Blanc Tooth Whitening Strip £24.99/14 strips
These whitening strips are designed to be applied for 30 minutes (not suitable for pregnant women) I'm looking forward to trying these as I have tried the Crest strips before & liked them, everyone loves a pearly white smile. I'm sure many people will be excited to see these included in this month's Look Fantastic beauty box - I love that you get three to try.

I haven't tried any products from Cowshed, I'm always happy to receive a hand cream  as I think they're useful to have around and I tend to use them pretty quickly, it's rich and hydrating without being too thick. However, the fragrance is unlike anything I've smelt before! It contains essential oils of Grapefruit, Coriander and Cinnamon.

Korres Basil LemonShower gel  £8/250ml
Korres shower gel has a lovely summer fragrance! I love citrus scents. The size of the sample is perfect for a weekend away, but wouldn't be enough to last you through a week of holiday.

Another great box in my opinion, lot's of big name brands and a selection of lovely, useful products! I'd love to see more make up in these boxes.

Discover new beauty treats each month with the Lookfantastic Beauty Box subscription, subscribe now to ensure you never miss out on a box. The best part? Not only do you get amazing products each month, but with our new subscription options, you can pay MONTHLY and not upfront! Now there's no reason to resist temptation anymore.
Simply choose your payment option, and we'll supply you with a delightful Beauty Box each month. Sign up for our 3, 6 or 12 month subscription options, and take advantage of our fantastic savings detailed below:
  • Save £5 when you subscribe to the 3 month plan, buy today for only £40 (worth £45)*.
  • Save £15 when you subscribe to the 6 month plan, buy today for only £75 (worth £90)*.
  • Save £45 when you subscribe to the 12 month plan, buy today for only £135 (worth £180)*.
Plus, with each monthly box we give you the chance to win an extra special prize worth over £100.
Sign up at Look Fantastic.co.uk and enjoy your box of treats each month!
What do you love from this months box?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x