Sunday 17 March 2013

This Week's Wishlist....

Everyday/Week i see Products - Make up, Hair or Skin & i have to resist the urge to Splurge! My spending ban only lasted about 3 weeks but i actually learnt alot about my spending & i realised i don't actually need it & half the time the product ended up in a draw unloved or used, i know think alot more before i hand over my cash.

So i have decided to do a Weekly Wish list & at the end of the month if i'm still lusting after it i will buy it.


This Week's Contender's........

1.Clarins Palette Eclat Face & Blush Powder £30.00
2.Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free £33.00
3.Clarins instant light lip  Protector £17.00
4.Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara £13.00
5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine £47.00




Are you a shopaholic like me?

















Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love the Marc Jacobs bottles xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am!! I've found that waiting a month helps a lot for me. I end up buying fewer products that never get used.

    www.laurenzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wish list! Pretty much want everything on it too!

    Love your blog hun I'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know i'm soo tempted to go & buy it all :)
      X

      Delete
  4. The Clarins palette is absolutely gorgeous. I *just* reviewed it on my blog and it's honestly one of my favourite products I own. I probably shouldn't be telling you this since it'll make you want to spend, but it's definitely worth the price if that's any consulation ;)

    Allie
    http://ordinaryallie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Ha ha Thanks! Yes it will! I dont need much pushing
      X

      Delete
  5. Hi Im a new follower (bloglovin) from the blog hop! I found you through Aqeela's post!
    Ive been dying to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, it looks lovely but so does the LM Silk Creme! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog! You provide great advice for your readers. You really seem to know what you're doing. I just started my own and would love for you to check it out. Any advice would be much appreciated! http://faceitwithjen.blogspot.com/
    PS FOLLOW BACK ON SHESAIDBEAUTY :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really nice of you to say! Im glad that people like it, i really enjoy blogging & nice comments make it even more enjoyable! Just write about things you like & make your personailty show, make your blogs unique to you x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x