Tuesday 19 March 2013

Macadamia Travel Set

My Hair is Dry/Damaged due to PCOS, Dyeing & styling, i am always on the lookout for new miracle products, i have used Hair oils before & really liked how my hair felt after i used them, i decided to try the Award Winning Macadamia Natural Oil Luxe Travel Set* which is also perfect to keep your hair beautiful on the go!



Each Luxury Travel Set contains:
  • 100ml Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • 60ml Moisturizing Rinse
  • 100ml Deep Repair Masque
  • 30ml Healing OIl Treatment
  • 60ml Nourishing Leave-In Cream
  • Healing Oil Infused Comb
  • Travel bag




    After using the Shampoo, condtioner & oil for a week or so my hair feels in great condition, lovely, shiny & soft.
    What's your miracle cure for great hair?






5 comments:

  1. I got a mini set a few weeks back. It has the oil, comb and conditioner. I am really intrigued by the comb but I haven't tried it yet. I plan to use the oil for travel. I'm excited to try it out!

    www.laurenzie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm not sure how the oil infused comb helps but it went through my hair like silk! I love the oil x

      Delete
  2. Hi my lovely! Loved this post and I'm wondering how this brand would compare to my holy grail hair care?? Mines morricanoil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun
      I think they are both the same to be honest, I've only used morrocan oil not the shampoo or condition x

      Delete
  3. This has to be on my shopping list after hearing so many good things about it! My hair needs some help. And the packaging is so cute! I use L'Oreal Mythic Oil on damp hair, and it does a nice job of bringing back some shine to my hair.

    x
    makeupmouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x