Thursday 29 September 2016

Urban Decay Bronzer in Sunkissed



If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is, use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, wait until you see how easy it is to use! Apply Beached Bronzer dry, or try it 
wet for even longer wear. Either way, you get a foolproof, streak-free application that leaves you with a perfect glow. Our innovative, versatile powder formula works great for contouring too.

Available in two shades - Sunkissed & Bronzed - The Beached Bronzers are super smooth to the touch, very creamy, and don’t feel or look powdery to me once blended on my skin. I think both shades are pretty universal, but that will depend on how you intend to wear them. I chose sunkissed as I have fair skin and this bronzer looks and feels amazing! Since I got it, I've not put it down. I think this is the first powder bronzer I've owned that can be used wet or dry! So far I've only used it dry as it just the right shade for my skin to achieve a healthy, natural bronzed complexion.. I love it! The packaging is beautiful and summery, it will definitely brighten up your make up bag.

Get yours now from Urban Decay For £20.00

What's your favourite Urban Decay product this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x