Sunday 2 October 2016

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Sunlight





I already love cover fx foundation drops, they give great coverage and the flexibility to add to any of my cream products to get a flawless finish, so when I received their Custom Enhancer Drops it enables you to add a highlighting or bronzed effect to your favourite beauty products or, when used alone, create a striking radiance or sun-kissed glow to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product, such as foundation, primer, serum, and moisturiser. the product can also be used alone or even on top of powder, creating a stunning highlight or sun-kissed tint, it is also buildable the more drops you use the more luminosity I was beyond excited as I love a great highlight and when I tested this I fell in love! 
Custom Enhancer Drops are formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. Leaving you with a beautiful, camera-ready lustrous finish. Available in 6 global shades 4 illuminators and 2 bronzers.

Available for £34.00 from all good beauty stores.

Which shade will you be rushing to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x