Monday 24 October 2016

L'Oreal Nude magique cushion foundation



Discover liquid foundation revolutionised with Nude Magique Cushion Foundation, L'oreals 1st cushion drenched in liquid foundation for an ultimate fresh nude finish, in a tap. Get ready to customise your coverage with our unique tap-tap applicator which allows for effortlessly buildable application on the go: tap a little for a sheer luminous finish, or tap a lot for medium buildable coverage. It’s all up to you!

Step1: Gently press the applicator on the cushion sponge to release the liquid foundation.
Step 2: Tap the applicator onto skin to build your desired coverage: tap a little for a sheer luminous finish, or tap a lot for medium buildable coverage.

I've been really enjoying using this I use my RT buffing brush to apply and it's done in seconds! So easy and great coverage for running errands or the school run, I don't think I'd wear for a night out as I like more of a full coverage and this is a little to light, I've also been using the bronzer in this range and love it!.. Review coming soon.

Available in 7 luminous shades enriched with SPF 25 for £9.99

Are you a fan of the cushion range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x