Monday 7 October 2013

NOTD Seche Vite Snapdragon

Vivid and eye-catching, Seche Snapdragon is a bright pink creme polish that will add a wonderful pop of colour to your fingertips. The smooth formula applies easily, giving perfect coverage in just one coat.

I've never been one to stick to bright colours for summer & dark for winter! I slap on any colour that my mood takes me. As when the mornings & evenings are dark and wet, I like a bright nail to brighten my mood! Seche Vite Snapdragon* is a gorgeous creamy Bubblegum pink. I went to a Charity Black Tie Event on Saturday so decided to give my LBD a pop of colour with this stunning shade. I did my nails on Saturday afternoon and they are still holding up, no chips or smudges even after throwing all sorts of shapes on the dance floor!!
If you would like to try this or any of the gorgeous colours you can find them on Beauty Expert for £9.95.

3 comments:

  1. You have gorgeous nails! Love the colour!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)


      * excuse the orangy fingers! Took the pic before I showered it off :(

      Delete
  2. ooh this is such an awesome colour! i love how bright it is!:)I'm now following your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x