Tuesday 5 November 2013

Heal Gel Face


HealGel Face is an exceptional anti-ageing formula designed to smooth, firm and replenish to give instantly plumper, revitalised looking skin. This step-changing complex acts like HealGel Intensive to rescue unhappy skin, but then takes its transformative effect to the next level.  Arnica and Madecassoside are suspended in liposomes with powerful peptides and biodynes to initiate a uniquely soothing and collagen boosting process.  HealGel Face* also contains a unique blend of Omega Oils to replenish dehydrated skin and restore elasticity.  To this another vital dimension is added; a powerful three part hyaluronic acid complex provides a plumping and tightening effect.


This feels lovely when you apply, it's silky and smooth cream Gel texture, the scent is quite medicinal but in a good way. You only need one pump to cover your face and neck leaving smooth, supple, healthy looking skin. I have really enjoyed using this along with Hydraluron and the HealGel Eye cream, my skin has improved massively reducing my fine lines by plumping up my skin making it look more youthful! I think these three products with be in my skin care routine for the foreseeable future!
If you want to invest in this product, it is a slightly hefty £48.00 for 50ml, but a little goes a long way and like the eye cream the packaging may be plain but the product definitely does ALL the talking.

Have you tried any of the HealGel products? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x