Saturday 23 November 2013

Orla Kiely Geranium Mini Bath and Hand Christmas Gift Set

Orla Kiely Geranium uses a blend of essential oils including geranium, eucalyptus and clary sage to refresh and cleanse the mind and body.


This set is part of the geranium bath and body collection which includes six different gift sets priced between £12 and £24. The set I am reviewing is the mini bath and hand set*, which includes a 50ml size shower gel, hand wash, hand lotion and body lotion. They all smell lovely very fresh and with a hint of citrus.


The packaging is really pretty and would brighten up anyones bathroom shelf, I think this a great little gift at a really good price at only £12.00, They would make a perfect present or stocking filler for a lady in your life.


If you are interested in buying them for someone or just treating yourself Available on the Orla Kiely and John Lewis sites, they also have a fig candle & diffuser set that I have my eye on, a great scent for Christmas!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Hi beauts,

    I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, head to my blog to view the post or follow the link below:

    Lv Han xx

    http://lockedinabow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award-thankyou-so-much.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x