Sunday 24 November 2013

It's a Ten Miracle Leave In Treatment


The original formula, Featuring an intense fruity scent, this nourishing spray will leave your ends silky smooth and hydrated. This nourishing leave-in is formulated to provide “10″ benefits to all hair types including:
  • Repairs dry, damaged hair
  • Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Control Frizz
  • Seals & protects hair color
  • Prevents split ends
  • Stops hair breakage
  • Creates silkiness
  • Enhances natural body
  • Flat iron spray & thermal protector


It may sound barmy that a leave in conditioner can do all that, but it really does live up to its claims. My hair has never been this shiny or easy to manage. Plus, my ends have suffered from less breakage and split ends. I didn't believe the hype at first but was intrigued to try it, so when I was browsing in Sally UK a few months ago, when I spotted it, before I had a chance to think It'd been snapped it up & was staring back at me from inside my basket! (As I thought it was a USA brand only? Have I been living under a rock?). As I said I got mine from Sally UK for about £10.50, I have just been browsing their website and noticed them offering a VAT Free day between 25th November to 1st December.... Stock up on all your Hair & Beauty essentials?!
What's your hair miracle product?

4 comments:

  1. This post was very helpful! I've been meaning to try it but didn't know if it was truly worth it...thanks for sharing! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very skeptical but it really does make my hair feel lovely & healthy :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x