Saturday 22 March 2014

My Top Five Eyeshadow Palettes

Eye shadows palettes.. There are so many palettes out there, I've had some awful chalky ones with loads of fallout in the past trying to save and getting a 'bargain'.... but you don't always have to break the bank to find a good one, here are a few palettes (Brands) I am loving at the moment!



1. Urban Decay Naked Palettes - THIS is how Urban Decay does neutral! Far from boring, Urban Decay's Naked Palette features a shade range that runs from the palest champagne to the grittiest gunmetal. Not just "shades of beige", each shadow has a distinctly Urban look, yet works for Everyone, Unless you have lived under a rock with your eyes closed and fingers in your ears you will have seen and heard millions of reviews about these three beauty's. Do I need all? ... Erh No! Definitely not but as I have a slight problem where make up is concerned, I had to snap each one up as they were released...For reviewing purposes of course!! Ha..These palettes offer Amazing colours, amazing quality, Three perfectly compact palettes available from £36.00 each.


2. MUA Undressed and Undress me to Palettes - Two fabulous additions to the MUA Palette family, these are the ultimate must have. They have a great combination of nude shimmers and mattes and the colour selection is great for creating this season’s clean, natural look with highly pigmented colours. Fantastic quality dupes for the UD Naked Palettes but costing only £4.00! Each.. I'm hoping they bring out a third one too! The quality isn't as good as the UD but they do a great job, blend easily with good pigmentation, perfect to add to your collection if you are on a budget or if you just want a palette for travel that you don't mind if it breaks as for the price you can pick up another without crying as you hand over your money!


3.Stila In the Light Palette - The In The Light palette is a beautiful collection of Stila's award-winning eye shadows in wearable, neutral shades for every skintone that can be worn wet or dry. includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. The palette is stunning every shade is beautiful including my favourite Kitten, a perfect champagne shade that completes any eye look, creamy shadows, highly pigmented, compact. Available from £25.00.


4.theBalm Nude 'tude Palette - This amazing palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colours can be applied naturally, i.e. “let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. Nude`tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes—if nothing else! Another gorgeous palette I umm'd and Ahh'd about for far too long but after saving £20 of my Birchbox rewards points I finally took the plunge and got it for only  £6.50 which I think is awesome! Such great pigmented, creamy shadows with really cute packaging.Available for £26.50.


5. Sleek Makeup Palettes - (The one above is 'Oh so Special') Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divines are 12 shades of high-quality, super-pigmented eye shadow, suited to every skin tone. perfect for subtle daytime pops of colour or glistening evening eyes. The palettes always contain a mix of shimmer and matte shades that make the palettes even more wearable. I have nearly everyone except the bright ones as I would never be able to wear them without looking like Coco the Clown! They have so many different palettes I'm sure you'll be able to find your perfect match. Fantastic quality shadows, last a long time, blend perfectly, The compact palette also has a Huge! Mirror which is great for Travel available from only £7.99.

What's your Favourite Palette? 





2 comments:

  1. I love the MUA and Sleek palettes too, such great dupes for Urban Decay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a huge sucker for eyeshadow palettes!!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x