Tuesday 15 December 2015

Kiko Total Sculpt 3 in 1 Contour Kit in Light.




True to the style of the "Cosmic Starlets" collection, the Total Sculpt 3 in 1 Contour Kit comes in a geometric-shaped case with an internal mirror! Contouring palette trio with two sculpting face powders and a highlighter.  The sculpting powders accentuate the face's contours. The highlighter creates points of light to bring out your best features. The sculpting powders combined with the highlighter conceal your imperfections while emphasizing your positive aspects. The palette also contains a contouring brush to achieve a sculpted look as well as a tutorial to learn contouring techniques. The silky powders blend easily and allow you to simply and quickly sculpt your features. A beautiful palette to give you a gorgeous contour this Christmas.. I really like it but think the packaging is a tad bulky I won't be popping it in my clutch on a night out. But it be kept in my make up collection to get me party ready!! It is priced at £19.90 from Kiko stores and online.
Have you seen this lovely collection?

*PR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x