Thursday 15 November 2012

NYX - I Dream Of Nevis

I Dream of Nevis is a beautiful neutral palette. I am loving the matte vanilla, shimmery taupe, and the deep brown. The beautiful shades transfer quite nicely onto skin - pigmented and smooth, but with a little fall out.
 




 
First shade: It is a matte vanilla colour, it is very smooth and very pigmented, it is perfect to use as an all-over lid colour as well as a highlight shade.


Second shade: A matte skin-tone with a bit of a greyish undertone to it, it is amazingly pigmented, you could use it as a lid colour or a crease colour too.


Third shade: A frosted taupe colour with flecks of very fine silver shimmer, without it being too obvious as it gives a sheen on the lids rather than a sparkle.


Fourth shade: It is a shimmery silver colour with sparkle and tons of shimmer, it doesn't stick to the lid! It has lots of fallout so my least favourite of the palette.


Fifth shade: A matte deep brown shade, could also be used as an eyeliner, for a more natural look, a lovely warm colour.

All in all a lovely little palette with nice shades to create day or night looks.

What's your favourite eye shadow palette?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x