Thursday, 15 November 2012

NYX - I Dream Of Nevis

I Dream of Nevis is a beautiful neutral palette. I am loving the matte vanilla, shimmery taupe, and the deep brown. The beautiful shades transfer quite nicely onto skin - pigmented and smooth, but with a little fall out.
 




 
First shade: It is a matte vanilla colour, it is very smooth and very pigmented, it is perfect to use as an all-over lid colour as well as a highlight shade.


Second shade: A matte skin-tone with a bit of a greyish undertone to it, it is amazingly pigmented, you could use it as a lid colour or a crease colour too.


Third shade: A frosted taupe colour with flecks of very fine silver shimmer, without it being too obvious as it gives a sheen on the lids rather than a sparkle.


Fourth shade: It is a shimmery silver colour with sparkle and tons of shimmer, it doesn't stick to the lid! It has lots of fallout so my least favourite of the palette.


Fifth shade: A matte deep brown shade, could also be used as an eyeliner, for a more natural look, a lovely warm colour.

All in all a lovely little palette with nice shades to create day or night looks.

What's your favourite eye shadow palette?

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am your newest follower, looking forward to reading more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Affair blog hop, would love for you to come by and follow back, and join my weekend blog hop?
    Erica
    http://www.ericastartwalking.com/2012/11/im-blogger-girl-in-blogger-world-blog_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x