Tuesday 20 November 2012

NYX Runway Collection - Champagne & Caviar

 The colours in this palette are timeless and elegant. This palette contains a nice array of soft neutrals for fair-skinned cool-neutral toned ladies like myself. I find that I reach for this great palette very often for a lovely/wearable daytime look!


This palette provides all the shades you need for a totally classic and elegant look that can easily go from day to night!



These shadows are soft, about "medium" pigmentation (the effect here is soft and subtle), and blend-able, but a little bit powdery. But, I'm not complaining as they apply so easily! I think this would be a great palette for beginners because of the ease of blending with these shades. Also a great palette for anyone who loves neutrals or needs an "easy" daytime look.





A fab little palette with a great mix of Creams, Taupe's, Browns in Matte & Shimmery shades.


Are you more of a natural or a colour girl?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x