Monday 28 January 2013

Essie nail Polish in Camera

Lights! Camera! Action! Poppy-Razzi is inspired by the neon fever sweeping across runways, celebrity fashions and more! This collection consists of four electric shades that were SO incredibly difficult to capture on camera.

This was another bargain £2.99 from Fragrance direct :) 

 

This is Camera from the Poppy-Razzi Collection. Essie Camera is a bright Coral toned pink neon jelly. Wow this polish is pretty. It is eye popping bright, squishy and juicy. I love this colour. Coral has got to be my all time favourite, i love my Models Own in Hedonist & Orly's Passionfriut but OMG this polish is so stunning!

Are you an Essie fan?


8 comments:

  1. Camera is gorgeous! I want!!

    Following you via Monday blog hop
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your blog on the hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow me back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour be amazing in the summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colours they are! I found you through blog hop & am now following you. Love the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm glad you found me! I hope you enjoy what i write
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x