Monday 28 January 2013

Essie Nail Polish in Lights

I snapped this little beauty up from Fragrance Direct for £2.99! I am in LOVE! I think bright nails look amazing & always cheer me up.


This is part of Essie's Summer 2012 Poppy-Razzi Collection Lights is described by Essie as an “incandescent super bright pink”, to me it is the hottest blue-leaning pink shade I've seen to date, it has a satiny finish which is rich and creamy, but definitely needs top coat to make it come to glowing life.  Swatches shown with 3 coats of polish.


It looks stunning on my fingers & toes, I can't wait for Summer!


Are you a Neon or Nude Lover?


2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a nude myself, I'm kind of pale so I think brights can be a bit harsh against my skin. Just found your blog through Monday BlogHop by the way, so you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both!
      Just experiment i bet some brights will suit you? I'm fairly pale
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x