Friday 2 August 2013

Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care – Leave in Spray

I really like using this spray. I have very fine hair which can become greasy quickly so I am always wary of conditioning products especially if they contain oil. However my ends are very dry due to colouring & styling, with this I spray all over & comb through. I like to use the spray before I comb my hair when I have washed it, as I find it really helps to prevent any snagging, and de-tangles perfectly. It also smells Amazing!

This is a dual spray that consists of two liquids that separate when you leave the spray to stand, you simply shake the bottle to mix them together. The spray can be used on both wet hair as a leave in conditioner, or on dry hair to add a bit of softness and nourishment between washes.


Even though the spray contains oil, I haven’t found that it weighs down my hair or leaves it looking lank. It is great for smoothing my hair and adding a bit of moisture after washing, it leaves my hair more managable & less bitty - no flyaways. I also use it on my 5 year old Daughter as she has really long hair & after her Swimming lessons her hair can be a nightmare to comb, but this makes it so easy.
I will definitley be repurchasing, I managed to get mine at £1.79 - 1/2 price from Boots, but I'm not sure if that offer is still on?
What's your go to Conditioner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x