Friday 30 August 2013

Wedding Make up.... Lip

When choosing your Wedding Make up you need to decide whether you want to go for a dramatic smokey eye or even a Neutral eye with a nude lip, or a neutral eye & a bold lip, You want to keep your make up simple as the dress is the main feature, here are a few Lip products I've been loving recently.

BECCA Ultimate Matte Lip Colour, A hydrating, colour-intense lipstick with a creamy, ultramatte finish.This high-impact lipstick delivers vivid colour in a sumptuous, super-matte finish. The hydrating formula glides on comfortably and stays in place. Wax-free and enriched with vitamin E and emollients, it imparts a creamy matte finish that will not dry lips, while pure pigments provide full coverage with rich, deep colour. I have mine in Eloise, it is a gorgeous Pinky nude perfect for your a simple daytime look or to pair with a dark smokey eye. £19.00

These 20010 Lord & Berry, come in 15 different colours ranging from nudes, to oranges to this bright red. It has a slight vanilla scent, which is really nice & feels really hydrating on the lips. The formula is not sticky at all & is very creamy-it glides on like a dream. Mine is in Scarlett a gorgous bright red, it is opaque in one swipe & has great lasting power, I also have intimacy which is a browny nude shade. £8.00

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, A softly textured lip gel with a deliciously sweet scent. Lips are left looking soft, smooth, shiny and plump. Sheer, but has enough colour to wear alone or to complement your favourite lip shade. These just glide on & leave your lips loveable & kissable - Perfect for your first kiss! £17.00 

Of course I have my Chanel & Dior Lipsticks which I love, but I thought I'd show some budget friendly options. I am really loving the Lip Crayons, Revlon, Bourjois, Soap & Glory, MUA, etc have all brought out their own versions of the original Clinque chubby stick, they are smooth & apply easily also being small & compact - Perfect for touch ups.

What's your Perfect lip colour/Product?




4 comments:

  1. OOh some good choices there, I like the look of the first product xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord & Berry looks like a gorgeous shade, and a lot more reasonably priced than I expected! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice to wear as well! Really creamy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x