Thursday 2 January 2014

Nuxe Rève de Miel lip balm Review

This is the most moisturising non sticky, thick lip balm i have ever used and it leaves the most gorgeous matte effect on the lips. I can apply it at night and by the morning it is still on my lips & they feel amazingly soft & kissable!
It has a lovely fragrance, I think it smells like is a cross between lemon and honey?  it applies really easily, so you don't need to put much on, a little goes a long way.


I also love the Weighty frosted glass jar, There's something very luxurious about it, unlike the usual plastic containers they usually come in. It's just such a comforting product to put on your lips if they're feeling a bit dry or sore, and the effect from using it overnight is quite lasting in terms of repairing dry or cracked lips. 


The texture is strangely gritty, like really fine grains of sand, but when you apply it, it seems to just melt onto your lips, perfect for a lipstick, gloss base. It’s lasts for absolutely ages and makes the perfect overnight treatment, although I use it constantly throughout the day too. It’ll be perfect for the coming cold months when my lips get extremely dry.


This does come at a price for just a lip balm at £9.50 but i really do think it is worth it as it should last you a long time. I also have the stick version which is great for on the go!

Are you a lip balm Fan?

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this lipbalm, i always have it in my bag & love the stick version too :)

    happy new year ! :)

    LORALOVES..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Won't be without a jar - tube..

      Xx

      Delete
  2. I really do have to put this on my wishlist! I've heard nothing but good things about it. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! I have seen it discounted on a couple of beauty sites.... Get yourself a bargain xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try that lipbalm! I had no idea there was stick version... must find!!

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x