Monday 27 January 2014

Real Techniques Retractable Bronzing Brush.


The Bronzer Brush is firm and full duo fibre, and will be great for picking up just the right amount of product. Amazing also for powder foundations. This one is perfect for applying powder - face powder, blush or Bronzer as the bristles are lovely and soft picking up just the right amount of product and blends perfectly creating a flawless look. I love that the metal tube lifts up to allow you to put the lid back on without trapping or ruining the bristles, This year I am hoping & praying that the girls release some more eye brushes as I love the brand and really think they would just make the brand better a blending brush & crease brush would complete my life! Ha...
Available for £12.99 in most Boots and online.

What's your favourite brush brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x