Tuesday 21 January 2014

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Intensive Relief Hand Cream

This cream has made a huge difference to my hands in this cold weather, It provides effective and long lasting relief for severly dry, itchy and irritated hands. The luxuriously creamy formula moisturises, softens and soothes sensitive skin. The fragrance free formula keeps your skin moisturised from the inside out. Hands look and feel soft, healthy and smooth. Perfect for sensitive skin..


During the last couple of months my hands have really suffered from the horrible cold weather we've been having in the UK, they had become dry and sometimes sore so when I was contacted to try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Intensive Relief Hand Cream* I gladly agreed. I have been using just over a week and my hands look and feel lovely, no more rough skin just lovely and soft!

I have it on my desk at work and apply *when I remember* 3-4 times a day? but I also apply a big blob at night just before bed to allow it to work it's magic overnight and in the morning my hands feel super nourished.

If you want to try you can pick up from Boots, Amazon, Superdrug & Asda for £2.99! 

What's your favourite hand cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x