Saturday 21 June 2014

Sunday Scents - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


This week I bring you Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh, I love this perfume from the pretty bottle to the gorgeous scent, perfect for all year round, light enough for spring/summer but musky enough for autumn/winter.. Daisy eau so fresh is a bright, floral, fruity fragrance. It radiates with a sunny and sparkling energy. Playful with a whimiscal spirit, this version of the original daisy scent radiates with crisp raspberry, sensuous wild rose, and deep and warm plum. Sophisticated but not too serious, daisy eau so fresh captures the vintage flavor of marc jacobs feminine, edgy designs.

Heart notes
Wild Rose, Violet, Apple Blossom

Top notes
Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear

Base notes
Plum, Cedarwood, Musk

It's a beautiful, fresh scent.. I can smell parma violet sweets?! Just me :D I just love wearing this perfume for all occasions..Available from £24.50

What's your go to perfume? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x