Wednesday 5 June 2013

NOVEXPERT - THE EXPERT ANTI-AGEING CREAM..

I'd not heard of this brand before so here's a little intro... Novexpert is a cosmeceutical skincare brand created by a team of four French doctors who are recognised experts and researchers in the skincare industry. The result is the most effective anti-ageing formulations that are suitable for sensitive skin as well as safe for long term use – based on medical research.
The unisex range is the first anti-ageing care range guaranteed and Ecocert certified 100% natural in origin – a true innovation. Novexpert uses a natural system of preservation which makes the brand so unique, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable and certified 100% hypoallergenic. Novexpert formulas are developed for optimal prevention and correction, targeting embryonic wrinkles, micro-furrows, deep wrinkles, slackened skin, skin tone dyschromia, acne and blemish-prone skin.

Novexpert Anti-Ageing* provides Intense nourishing action thanks to Omega 3, 6 and 9, Shea Butter and Macadamia Nut Oil. Corrective action for a radiant complexion thanks to a complex of light-reflecting and antioxidant ingredients. A concentration of exceptionally high-performance anti-aging ingredients that target DNA and collagen for in-depth skin regeneration.

I have been using this as my night cream for the last couple of weeks & my skin feels amazing the next morning, it looks brighter & more youthful like I've had the best sleep of my life?! When I read the ingredients, I thought i'd turn into an oil slick but my skin drinks this up & is touch-ably dry in seconds, so far I am very Impressed!
I will definatley be looking into more products from this brand, It does retail for £35 but for good natural products I don't mind paying that bit extra, I also love that it comes in a handy tube as it is perfect for putting in my Make up bag so I don't leave it behind when I travel!

They must be doing something right as they have received a record number of awards in the shortest amount of time: 11 within 3 years, the bar has been well and truly raised by this revolutionary brand.

Have you tried this Brand before?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x