Saturday 15 June 2013

Clay Spray Pore Refining White Clay Masque

Clayspray is the first clay emulsion spray, it contains the worlds purist spray and natural mineral water.

I love that it’s packaged in a can, it comes out really easily and smoothly. You have more control over it compared with a sachet, leaving you mess free with each application. It’s scentless, it's a clay face mask. It’s smooth to apply and easy, and it dries within about 15-20 minutes. It washes off Great, so quick and easy, making it really effortless, it just seems to melt off with warm water. I also use my Flannel to give my skin an extra polish!

This luxurious clay not only removes impurities and environmental toxins but nourishes skin adding minerals to help prevent ageing.

These minerals include silica to boost collagen, calcium to promote healthy cell regeneration, and potassium to help lock in moisture and accelerate cell turnover without affecting the skins moisture levels for an overall anti-aging effect.
As you can see I've been using the Pore Refining White Clay Masque* version & so far have loved the results, smoother skin, tighter pores, brighter complexion, An overall improvement.
It is Available on their Website at £44.50 for 125ml.
Are you a Fan of Face Masks?

1 comment:

  1. I really reall want to try this and the scalp version too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x