Wednesday 26 June 2013

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask is a wonderfully refreshing deep-cleansing mask that draws out deep-seated dirt and impurities while soaking up excess oil and helping prevent outbreaks of spots and blemishes.

This Mask is lovely, it leaves my skin squeaky clean but not stripped, it feels soft & moistured once I used it, I pop it on & chill out for 20-30 mins (looking like a scary green monster!) until it's dry & then I gently wipe it off with a face cloth.


I really enjoy using clay masks as they really seem to do something to my skin, I can see my pores are tighter & skin looks brighter, The Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask* is also a bargain at only £4.95 for 75ml.. I've tried a few products from Amie & have loved everyone.

What's your Favourite Face Mask?

4 comments:

  1. Your so lucky to have got your hands on this. I'm dying to get my hands on a tube. I've looked everywhere and it seems to be sold out. This is definitely my favourite.

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It s really good, my skin looks lovely once I've used it x

      Delete
  2. Ive tried the sachet of this and loved it! Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really good & so cheap to buy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x