Saturday 19 April 2014

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye




A superb companion to Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Midnight Recovery Eye helps to improve skin's appearance around the eye. With the same naturally derived ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butcher’s Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling replenished. Midnight Recovery Eye’s cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. 

It improved the look of my dark circles pretty much over night, It's absorbs quickly with little effort, you only need a tiny amount each night. Value for money due to the miniscule amount required nightly. It is a light weight, hydrating treatment that just transformed my tired, puffy eyes into youthful, fresh eyes like I've had 14 hours sleep! It really is a great product, I think it works amazingly well with Kiehls midnight Recovery concentrate together they are a dream team..

The tube is 15ml and sells for £24.50 with I think is about average for a high end brand, if you suffer from dark circles, dry or puffy eyes, you need to get a sample and try this.. You won't regret it! Kiehls is such a great brand..once I finish this I want to try the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, it sounds fantastic!

What's your favourite Eye cream?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this one yet. I have no favourite as such as I love trying out new ones. However there are 2 that I like a lot - The Eye Balm from Skinceuticals and the Laser Treatment Clinic Youth Lift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x