Friday 18 April 2014

My Top Five Neon Nail polishes

I absolutely love a bright, neon nail polish for Spring/Summer especially the latest Neon Pastel shades, they just look really pretty on any colour skin, they instantly cheer me up and brighten my mood, here are my top five.. It was really really hard to choose.. 


1.Color Club-Reign in Spain-


2.Models Own-Hedonist-



3.China Glaze-Too Yacht Too Handle-


4.China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantasy-


5.China Glaze-That's Shore Bright-

I also love Orly Passion Fruit, Models Own Beach Party, China Glaze Neon & On & On, Models Own Shades, Models own Beach Bag I could go on! 

What's your perfect Neon?

2 comments:

  1. Love your swatches! The China Glaze polishes look particularly good, especially the coverage. I'm new to blogging, you can find my blog here http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com It is currently a work in progress though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited when I saw this post. Neon nails are one of my favourites -There's new ones out by Maybelline that I recently posted about if you're interested?

    I love the china glaze purple! That is going straight on my wish list!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x