Saturday 26 April 2014

Neal & Wolf Indulgence Redefined candle



OH MY! This is the most amazing scented candle I have EVER owned, if you've smelt Neal & Wolf hair products you will understand what I mean! *I am inhaling the gorgeous scent as I type* I can't explain it, it's just slightly spicy, sensual, creamy, but not sickly scent..... When the candle is lit you Experience the ultimate in relaxing scents with this beautiful Neal & Wolf candle. It bursts with mandarin and orange blossom until it melts to floral aromas of lily, ylang-ylang and orchid... true indulgence. But when it's not lit it still lightly fragrances my bedroom.. 
It burns for upto 45 hours and is available from NealandWolf.com for £17.95.

What's your favourite candle scent? 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x