Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Top Five Blushers


1.Becca - Gypsy - BECCA Mineral Blush is a luxury powder for cheeks, imparting natural, luminous colour that is ultra-kind to skin.This longwearing mineral contains a hint of highlight to lift the complexion, with a delicate formula that never appears cakey or chalky. I love Becca blushers they are just so creamy and blend like a dream, This shade is a beautiful pale pink with slight shimmer, not glittery just provided the perfect highlight! £25.00.


2.Benefit - Coralista - The warm coral-pink cheek powder is your "coral blush for a tropical flush"! This shade cheers up every skin tone in seconds.Complete with soft, natural-bristle blush brush. I've owned this product for years and always find myself reaching for it in Spring/Summer provides just enough colour and shimmer without be over the top. £23.50.


3.Accessorize Baked Blushers - Pretty in Pink - Add a flush of colour to your cheeks with this beautiful blush, from a baked formula. I absolutely love these blushers, they have such great pigment, shimmer. I love the highlight the give me, they are quite hard to get your hands on but my Superdrug has a few shades left, maybe try eBay but you need to try them! £5.00.




4.Sleek Makeup - Rose Gold - These blushers are long lasting and highly pigmented available in a variety of finishes. Each shade glides on smoothly and enables you to create an array of stunning looks. We offer a wide range of shades to complement any skin tone, no matter the occasion. I own lots of sleek blushers and think they are all fantastic quality for the price, Rose gold pipped the others to the post - just, but depending on your skin tone, the shade will be personal to you. £4.49.


5.Nars -One night stand - Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity. I cheated sorry! But I LOVE this palette so much, I was lucky enough to snap one up and at first was scared to used it in case I damaged it.. But each shade is just perfect.. I have a few individual blushers from Nars and they are equally as fantastic! Singles retail for £22.50.

What's your favourite blusher? 




4 comments:

  1. I wish I wouldve bought the Nars One Night Stand blushers. They look great!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed out on the Damari palette..I'm still gutted :(

      Delete
  2. Sleek is definitely in my top 5 x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x