Friday 31 October 2014

Benefit cheeky sweet spot box o’ blushes





When I first saw photo's of this I knew I had to own it! I love Benefit powder blushes and bronzers but hate the price of them at an eye watering £23.50 each, I'm a little reluctant to buy but with this you get the six powders at 4-6g & a sample of the highlighter for only £29.50 it was a no brainer for me .. It’s a blushin’ blockbuster! For the FIRST-TIME EVER, Benefit’s famous box o’ powders are all together in one cheeky sweet spot. With an exclusive Tips and Tricks booklet inside to show you how to create two easy looks: “do it up for daytime” and “pretty up for playtime.”
They are so pigmented, blend easily and smell divine! I already own a separate Hoola but as it's one of my favourites, i'll use them both easily and I also own a separate Coralista blusher that I have been nursing as I hit pan and didn't fancy splurging on another, but now I have another - yay!.. All the others including the highlighter are new to me which is great! 
I am a massive fan of palettes especially for travel and love the idea of a blush/bronzer palette,but wasn't  really keen on the packaging of this.. It's really cute and brightly coloured but it's rather chunky & impractical.. But I was so happy as on inspection they are just stuck on a foam cushion, so can easily be removed and placed into a more suitable palette like a Z palette or similar! Meaning I can just take one or two with me.
It you want this in your collection, I would be very quick as it is selling out super fast as you'd expect as the price is really good considering what you get! Available from Boots and other online beauty stores.
What's your favourite Benefit product?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x