Friday 3 October 2014

Clarisonic Aria Pink


It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don't get your skin as clean as you'd think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Introducing the new Clarisonic Aria...


Clarisonic's patented sonic technology works with skin's natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind-cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas and blemishes. Cleaner skin is healthier skin and healthier skin is more radiant and more beautiful.


What's included..
  • Clarisonic Aria Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush in high-gloss finish
  • Drying stand
  • USB-enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger
  • Wall adapter
  • Sensitive Brush Head
  • Refreshing Gel Cleanser

Clarisonic Aria* infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, intuitive, Aria sings with 3 speeds, a real-time, battery-life indicator, USB enabled pLink charger and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the pLink charger.


I had been thinking about getting a facial brush cleanser for a good year or so now and I am so happy I finally did it. I can already tell my pores are less visible and it leaves my skin so soft and really clean! So happy to have this for my regimen each day. I get compliments on my skin now all the time! Would definitely recommend this product!! My fine lines look less noticeable after just a weeks worth of adding this into my daily evening routine.. It is quite expensive at £155 but if you look at it as an investment, as you only get one fave and keeping it looking fresh, youthful and wrinkle free it's pretty cheap! I'm in my mid Thirties and have really noticed the different in my skin, it looks plumper with more of a glow, I'm hoping with continuous use it will just keep getting better, I have had a few break outs recently but since I've used this I've had no new ones appear!. It was also used on the models in London Fashion week, who each took one home in a goody bag as they loved the results... 

Have you tried a cleansing Facial brush?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x