Sunday 24 February 2013

Guerlain Terracotta Four Season Bronzer - Blondes

For the first time, Terracotta, the ultimate in bronzing powders, offers not one, but four shades for each of its two harmonies – Blondes and Brunettes. 


The new powder is ideal for customising your tan to reflect the season and achieving a perfectly matt result. By combining or layering at will these four wonderfully matte shades, you can sculpt your complexion and reproduce your dream tan to perfection. 


Enriched with pure gold, this pure radiance concentrate naturally illuminates the skin without creating an iridescent effect. This new formula also provides SPF 10 sun protection.



Terracotta 4 Seasons is available in 2 harmonies: 01 Blondes 02 Brunettes. Rrp is £46.50 very very pricey for a bronzer but pure luxury - I must mention the packaging, for the packaging is this bronzer’s first line of defense…and what a defense! Just look at it! I would be hesitant to ever throw this compact away, even years after the bronzer has all Gone!. I think you will really love this bronzer!


This bronzer gives a lovely sheen & adds a gorgeous glow to you skin, Great for all year round!


What is your favourite Bronzer?

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from the blog hop! Unfortunately I'm not brunette or blonde, but it looks lovely, even for the price... I'm pretty cheap so my fave bronzer is NYC sunny :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love NYC Bronzer! It is my go to daily bronzer :)
      Thanks for stopping by
      X

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on this bronzer for the longest time but the price always holds me back. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is expensive, but the packaging won me over :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x