Monday 18 February 2013

Monday Meet....... #2

For week two of Monday Meet......... Emma from Plus Size Millard.
I'm a 30 something plus size woman rockin in a size 14/16 clothes... 
I''m new to blogging.... I've wanted to start a blog for a long time and thought 'why not, 2013 is going to my year to start this' 





1. When and why did you begin blogging?

I only started my blog in January, 5th January to be exact, so I'm still only a baby blogger and still learning.
I had promised myself that I would start a blog this year. After spending time reading other peoples I felt I wanted an outlet to express myself too and thats just what i'm doing.


 2. What is the whole ethos of your blog?

My blog is about..... Beauty, Make Up, Plus Size Fashion and Life .... anything and everything really.
I want people to feel they know me through my blog and to prove that Big can be Beautiful and that anything over a size 14 can be classed as Size Sexy :)


 3. What five things can you not live without?

My Family, My Friends, My Pooch, My phone and My Clinique Foundation ;)


 4. What is your favourite product & Why? (Make up, fragrance, skin care etc)

Oooo now this is a hard question, my favourites change all the time.... its like asking what my favourite cake is...lol...but I have to say my favourite item at the moment is something so cheap and cheerful and a real new find and I love it... MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit £2.50 from Superdrug, really makes my eyebrows look fab. How did I not live without this??


 5. What important lessons have you learnt from being a blogger and what are your favourite types of posts to write and read about?

I would say I haven't learnt any lessons yet as i'm still so new, all I know is I am enjoying it so much and really love interacting with so many new people that share my interest. I love reading the make up posts and clothing posts so I can keep up to date with current styles and trends. 


 6.Any last words?

I really am enjoying my new found hobby and hope it continues for many years to come. I would love it if my blog was to become successful, not for qty, but for quality and that people enjoy my posts and really get to know the real me through my page.




If you would like to take part in this feature, just send me an email to northernbeautyblog@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x