Friday 22 February 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Have you heard.....There's a new foundation on the block, so i thought I'd give it a whirl! I have had Revlon colourstay in my collection for a while & think it is a great long lasting Drugstore foundation but a little too heavy for me to wear on a daily basis.


When i heard of this foundation i was intrigued, with SPF 20, it's perfect for the day, lasts like colourstay but with a light/medium coverage.
I got mine in Shell 130 which is a very good match for my skin. It's quite neutral in colour, not too pink or yellow.




I got a good 8 hours of wear without powder from this one, which i think is really good, it made my skin look flawless but without it being obvious i was wearing it, i also picked it up at it's introductory price of £5.99 so i got an absolute bargain.

The only downside for me is it doesn't have a pump & you end up getting more than you require! Come on Revlon give us a pump!

Are you a Nearly Naked fan?

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on TV the other day and was so intrigued. Your blog is the first I've seen with a review and I think I'm going t give it a try now.

    bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice!
      Definately pick it up whilst it's on offer!
      X

      Delete
  2. I think I might give this a whirl t 5.99! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x