Friday 6 September 2013

Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild.

Becca's Flowerchild is a stunning golden peachy pink that deliver serious, hard-to-ignore pigmentation. One swirl around the pan with a powder blush brush grabs just enough colour for one cheek, giving you a gorgeous finish a little shimmer with a brightening, highlighting effect.


Becca Mineral Blush* is a luxury powder for cheeks, imparting natural, luminous colour that is ultra-kind to skin.This long wearing mineral contains a hint of highlight to lift the complexion, with a delicate formula that never appears cakey or chalky. I am currently browsing Space NK's website for my next purchase as I need more of these blushes in my life!

The finely milled powder makes it go on like a dream, Effortlessly blends onto the skin without needing to blend, resulting in a luminous, fresh-faced, feminine, effortless look.

If you fancy trying one, you can pick one *them all* up from Space NK for £26.00.

Have you tried any Becca products since they have relaunched in the UK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x