Monday 30 September 2013

Clarins 'The Essentials' Palette

*Warning this post contains the C word*....................It is nearly October!
This Christmas, Clarins keeps it simple. One palette with the beauty of 10 wearable eye shadows for beautiful eyes wherever and whenever you want. From beige and taupe to dark brown tones, this harmonious collection of colours offer a matte, satin or pearl finish giving you the chance to mix and match for a natural and sophisticated make-up look.



 The eco approach.
The Essentials palette accentuates Clarins commitment to responsible beauty with the entire product eco-designed from start to finish. All materials used are recyclable and rigorously selected according to Clarins eco-responsible charter with the aim of reducing volume to minimise environmental impact. The double wooden brush enclosed also meets eco criteria with it’s birch arm sourced from sustainably managed forests. The eye shadows themselves also follow suit with each and every shadow being a mineral and plant based formula.

The Pur Projet.
This palette is more than just make-up. It helps Clarins continue to support the preservation of biodiversity in the Amazon forest alongside a social environmental group called Pur Projet. Not only does Clarins work to save the forests, but also the regions Kuntanawa people. Clarins supports and fosters their culture and the surrounding nature, including the Urucum tree which produces a red pigment traditionally used for the community’s ritual make-up.

I cannot wait to get my hands on this! I have added it to my wishlist, the shades look gorgeous!

The palette is £35.00 and available in October.

What Palette's have you got your eye on for Christmas?












8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks to have some beautiful shades! Clarins' makeup is always so pretty :)
    I really like that they're ethical and eco-friendly in their approach, too - more than can be said for a lot of cosmetics companies!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to swatch! They do have a great approach x

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh this looks so so pretty. I love the mix of the aubergine/burgundy tones and golds, bet it looks so gorgeous. I'd love to see a makeup look out of these eyeshadows! And I think it's great how they're benefiting the environment and people too.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a great Idea especially at Christmas! The colours look gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. I am normally such a Grinch when it comes to Christmas, except for makeup; I do like a good palette! This looks lovely - can't go wrong with Clarins!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha I like your thinking! I have recently been reintroduced to Clarins & I've loved it all! Such a lovely brand with pretty packaging! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x