Thursday 26 September 2013

Sleek Makeup Vintage Collection

I finally got my hands on this palette as you may know... I begrudge paying postage from online stores especially when it takes upto a week before it arrives!!.... When I nipped into my local Superdrug I noticed it was there & picked it up..... If you wasn't aware Sleek Make up have released two new charming Limited Edition products! With autumn-coloured flowery packaging and a range of A/W shades – from pearlescent purples to bronzed taupes.

Antique Blush, (£4.49)

sweep this rosy powder over your cheekbones! You’ll find that your skin is effortlessly glowing due to the subtle silver glitters that work as a highlighting agent! This is the perfect pink to make the boys wink!


Vintage Romance i-Divine, (£7.99)
For 12 super on-trend eye colours, With a selection of bold mattes, glamorous shimmers and enchanting glitters, you can pick and choose between your favourites for a striking look. Blend the mattes on the outer edge of your eye and highlight the corner with a shimmery colour for a bright and sexy eye! Strike up a romance between the eye palette and blush for a truly feminine finish!

Pretty in Paris - A bright metallic silver.
Meet in Madrid - A muted gold.
Court in Cannes - A metallic cool toned bronze.
Lust in L.A - Metallic olive green and bronze.
Romance in Rome - A rich navy blue matte base with blue glitter, looks slightly purple.
Propose in Prague - A true matte, a mid red-brown.



A Vow in Venice - A cranberry shade that can appear red or more brown, Similar to MAC Cranberry.
Marry in Monte Carlo - metallic cranberry, but this is more purple in tone.
Honeymoon in Hollywood - A matte mid toned berry shade with silver glitter.
Bliss in Barcelona - A truly divine royal purple metallic.
Forever in Florence - Another purple tone but this time it does lean slightly brown with a silver glitter.
Love in London - Is a Black Eye Shadow with a slight shimmery green and silver glitter running through it.



It really is a lovely palette, pigmented as all Sleek palettes are with some great shades for now & over the Christmas Holidays!

What's your favourite eye palette?

6 comments:

  1. I've been unsure if I want this collection or not not since it came out but your post ah just made me give in and order it haha

    Great post :-) x

    mollysbeautyspot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha! Sorry... But I don't think you'll be disappointed x

      Delete
  2. i adore that blush such a lovely shade I've never seen one like it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that blusher is so beautiful! That's just the sort of colour that I think suits me best in blusher and as it's so reasonably priced I may have to get it.

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x