Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pür Minerals 4 in 1 mineral powder



I really like the packaging on this product - it’s compact has a good size mirror in the lid and it’s really sturdy. I hate flimsy packaging on products like this but Purminerals have got this right. It comes in a great selection of shades, The shade I have is Light and it’s a great match for my complexion.


This powder covers like a dream. It builds up quickly and covers every blemish, imperfection and pore leaving your skin looking like it’s been photo-shopped, It gives great coverage without looking powdery at the end of it, it’s incredible. It works as your concealer, foundation, powder and SPF all in one and makes a great base for your blusher and highlighters too.



More than a mineral foundation, 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. The cornerstone of the Pür Minerals line, this mineral makeup foundation is pure mineral pigment ground to the smoothest texture and bound with organic shea butter and vitamin E. This full-coverage mineral foundation is good for your Skin.


Pür Minerals are the brand to watch, I've tried a few of their products recently and can't fault them, if powder isn't your thing then try their CC Cream it is amazing! I will definitely be trying more products in the future! If you want to try this brand you can buy them online or from your local  Marks and Spencer  beauty hall for £24.00.

Have you tried this brand?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x