Rose Love Balm is rose scented and even tastes the way it smells. I love the smooth and fine film it leaves on lips which is good for those 'natural' or 'no makeup' days when we want to wear a little Something.The Benefits:
- Superior skin treatment salve that moisturises and soothes sensitive, dry or chapped skin on lips, cuticles, elbows or anywhere skin is chafed and irritated.
- Lightly scented with rose oil, it protects against moisture loss.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Olive Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Beeswax keep skin soft, supple, and nourished.
- Vitamin E and Soybean Oil help protect skin from dehydration and offer antioxidant protection.
- Bisabolol helps soothe skin and reduce redness from irritation.
My lips are feeling softer, smoother and there is no build up when using regularly - unlike other brands with thicker consistencies caused by the added petroleum. It is made with Vitamin E, Olive, Soybean and Safflower Oil to help replenish dry skin. Naturally scented with Rose oil. I am impressed with the packaging: a recyclable tin that contains ingredient information underleaf. I also like using this on my elbows, cuticles & heels, I always carry this in my handbag and then pop it on my bedside table, so it is the last thing I use (and smell) in the evening and the first thing I use and smell in the morning. Lovely!
If you like to own this little 15ml tin of loveliness you can for £10.00 from feel unique, Selfridges, John Lewis & many more online sites!
What your favourite multi-use product?