Thursday 5 September 2013

HealGel Eye.


HealGel Eye is an advanced corrective formula designed to condition and lift the delicate eye area. It is a peerless anti-ageing formula that can help to diminish the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.  Refreshing and lightweight it provides a perfect base for make-up or a pick-me-up for tired eyes so that you can look well-rested even if you’re not. 
This clear gel is a miracle in a bottle! I have been using for about 4 weeks now & have noticed a massive difference in my skin, my fine lines seems to have melted away leaving smoother, brighter looking skin. The results really have surprised me.... I have no idea how it works.. But it works - Amazingly! 
HealGel Eye contains Arnica and Madecassoside which are suspended in liposomes with powerful peptides and biodynes to initiate a uniquely soothing and collagen boosting process.  Sluggish micro-circulation is stimulated and irritation is soothed.  In addition, HealGel Eye* contains a duel action hyaluronic acid complex that locks moisture deeper into the skin and firms the eye contours.  The effect is to soften the appearance of fine lines, even skin tone and improve the elasticity of the skin through intense hydration.  Light diffusers in the gel further improves sallow areas for a brightening and smoothing effect. 
I am definatley going to check out the rest of the products in the range, the packaging is lovely & simple as the product inside does all the talking!
It's £32.00 for 15ml & you can pick it up from Cult Beauty, Feel unique or Space NK.
Have you tried anything from this brand? 

2 comments:

  1. I have heard fab things about HealGel, and I do like when a brand lets the product do the talking not the packaging. Anything giving intense hydration is a must have in my eyes!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x