Friday 6 December 2013

bareMinerals Renew & Hydrate Eye Cream.


Powered by our proprietary ActiveSoilTM Complex, this formula revitalises skin and boosts moisture leaving the delicate eye area looking smooth, refreshed and luminous. Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin's ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion over time. As I have got older I have noticed my under eye area has become increasingly dehydrated, and as one who laughs quite a lot, I have developed more than just fine lines, My fine lines seem to have all but diminished, In general my whole eye area looks more hydrated. 

Our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and helping to protect against environmental stressorsProven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin and reduced fine lines and wrinkles. I Love how quickly the cream is absorbed, leaving my skin feeling soft and fresh, I haven't been using bareMinerals Renew & Hydrate Eye Cream* that long but I can already see a difference in the skin around my eyes. I'm sure that this is helping and I'm positive that with longer use I will see a marked improvement.


As the cream is thick I tend to use this at night, but I have used during the day when I was looking a little extra tired due to a late night & my foundation went over it perfectly and stayed put, so it could definitely be use for both day & night, but at the moment I am using another day eye cream up. This sells for £23.00 which is about average for a good eye cream, it should also last a while as you only need a tiny amount. bareMinerals have free delivery at the moment, use code XMAS1 at the checkout.

What's your favourite eye cream?


2 comments:

  1. I love bare minerals makeup, and am currently on the hunt for an eye cream that doesn't make my eyes itch. Would you say this is suitable for sensitive skin/eyes?
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, I'd guess so as it is formulated without parabans, synthetic fragrance & artificial oils so would be pretty gentle, try & get a sample if you have a stand near you to test before you buy? Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x